Buy Cosmic Cradle
North Atlantic Books
Prebirth memories not only make for interesting stories, these abilities change the boundaries of medical and psychological research, and even more importantly, change our understanding of who and what we are.
Find out more about memories of choosing parents, spiritual existence before coming to earth. Over 100 stories from people we interviewed as well as reports from 108 cultures.
Order Paperback from the authors on Amazon.
Seller—”Optimum Living” —$12.00
This is 50% off of Amazon price.
Available in Paperback, Kindle, and Nook editions
Book Depository ships FREE worldwide
Unique Features of Cosmic Cradle
1. A useful awareness tool to find daily inspiration, a message for the day, an answer to a question. Just open the book to any story!
2. Easy-to-read format: open to any page and enjoy a story with a title and quick overview.
3. Comprehensive perspective: everything you wanted to know about where your soul comes from, what is the origin and purpose of your life, how your soul got into an earthly body.
4. Knowledge of our soul’s journey to Earth is presented from many cultures, throughout time. This information will not become outdated.
5. First time a compilation has been published on the most mysterious stage of human existence.
6. Stories told by people from 108 cultures and religions – including modern parents, saints (East and West), mystics, philosophers, near-death experiencers, and indigenous peoples (Native American, Australian Aborigine, African, and more).
7. Cross-cultural, interdisciplinary research approach elucidating life before biological conception.
8. Explores pre-birth consciousness applying a broad perspective and supporting that higher states of consciousness exist.
9. Hundreds of cross-cultural parallels create a bridge between peoples of diverse backgrounds and continents. The wisdom of all times embodies the same teaching about the pre-life state.
10. Great resource and research tool: well-documented with footnotes, bibliographic references and index.
11. Easy-to-understand chapter structure laid out in three parts.